- Various chain samples like classic gourmette chain, square, diamond-cut effect, with different diamond-cuts on both sides.
- Flat chains made for shoes are appreciated as well.
- Interesting reinterpretation of woven metal mesh for the old watch strap
- The colored and spray-colorful effect chains are appreciated, with fewer samples though
Different types of texture such as fish bone and thin line.
- Satin finishing; natural brass, gunmetal, black, iron and light gold colored small accessories for bags and shoes.
Ethnic inspiration, stone and metals. Embroidery made with mixed materials such as fringes, ribbon, strass, plastic, wood, colorful feathers.
Studs, buckles and buttons
Strong Punk- Rock inspiration for eyelets, rivets, studs and visible zips.
- Great appreciation for natural studs with satin, marble and spray effect. Wood is appreciated as well, as much as bi-material large-sized studs. Both sharp and soft/ round-shaped studs.
- As for buckles and metal small components, natural brass and ethno-rock style keep growing up (also for small rings and metal chains).
- Polyurethane drippings, for rubbering decorations and detailed patterns on uppers and soles.
- Buttons covered with leather and metal side finishing.
Ribbons and Embroideries
- Braiding leather small patches and waxed cotton small strings, fringed ribbons. Raffia braiding interventions
- Rubber touch for stretch ribbons decorated by geometric micropattern silicone printing, even at colour contrast.
- Hexagonal mesh nets, open and light, embroidered, with three-dimensional embroidery or leather patterns are appreciated. Contemporary mix of nets and macramé.
- Pull-up effect, geometric match, embroidery on elastic ribbons.
- Great demand for big heels, low and medium, a bit geometric, covered with fake wood; Looking back at the ‘70ies western movies.
- Low heels are appreciated as well for men’s and women’s shoe laces changing. Transparent, geometric graduated shading, curvy new design heels.
- Combinations of colours on rubber and heels
Painted heels, mixed materials, fabrics, cork, stones and metal inserts. Appreciation for heels either dressed with colour-spray wood or painted with geometric patterns; as well with metal, stone and strass inserts. Pastel, opaque and translucent shades are appreciated as well.
- Coloured rubber, mixed materials such as cork and jute
- Rustic, denim effect
- Lasts are slightly pointed and square in medium-high heel shoes
- Strong “genderless” inspiration for low heel shoes.