The 36th edition of LINEAPELLE NEW YORK has been confirmed on 17-18th July 2018 at the iconic METROPOLITAN PAVILION, for the presentation of the Winter 2019-20 collections.
As usual, the event will be enhanced by complimentary trend seminars, technical seminars, a trend area and much more...
In the last edition 123 exhibitors participated, in the majority Italian. Of these 80% were represented by tanneries, while the remaining 20% consisted in textiles, synthetics, accessories and components manufacturers. The fair registered more than 1,200 visitors, in line with past editions.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org