The 34th edition of LINEAPELLE NEW YORK, which took place at the METROPOLITAN PAVILION on 18-19 July, ended successfully.
120 exhibitors participated in the event, mostly Italian, with a 20% increase compared to last February’s edition. 75% of exhibitors were represented by tanneries, while the remaining 25% consisted in textiles, synthetics, accessories and components manufacturers.
The higher number of exhibitors made it necessary to extend the fair to the Second Floor, where also the traditional Trend Seminars for the presentation of Winter 2018-19 took place.
The fair registered 1,283 visitors, in line with last edition, confirming the fair’s consolidated position in the USA market.
As in London, the Seminar “Know your Leather”, also took place in New York. The event was held on the last day of the fair and was received very positively.
The next edition of LINEAPELLE NEW YORK will be held on January 31-February 1 2018 (Summer 2019).
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the video of the event, click here.